Real Estate Law
Hattiesburg Real Estate Law Attorneys
Lamar County Lawyers | Selling Your Property | Commercial Real Estate Transactions
At Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, our experienced Mississippi real estate lawyers represent real estate buyers, sellers, developers, lenders and investors in all manner of real estate transactions and disputes.
Having provided real estate law services in the Hattiesburg and Purvis areas since 1992, Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, has broad and deep knowledge of local real estate laws, zoning and development issues, and the local real estate market. We are well-situated to represent our clients’ interests in residential and commercial real estate matters. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss any of the following types of real estate law issues:
- Commercial real estate: We have a long history of successfully completing real estate transactions involving shopping malls, convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants, apartment complexes stores and other commercial properties. We represent banks, buyers, sellers and developers. We also manage commercial refinance transactions.
- Residential real estate: As the population of the Hattiesburg area continues to grow, the development, sales and purchases of residential real estate remains a strong growth engine, even in these tough economic times. We are proud of the work we have done guiding thousands of residential real estate transactions, including refinancing transactions, real estate closings and guiding real estate through the Mississippi probate process.
- Title insurance: We are not only a law firm; we also serve as a direct agent for several major title insurance companies. We offer both legal and practical real estate law experience, as well as the services of our excellent support staff.
- Mortgage foreclosures: We represent local and national banks and lenders in mortgage foreclosures. We would be happy to discuss with you the benefits of retaining local mortgage foreclosure attorneys with extensive knowledge of Mississippi state law.
- Real estate contracts: A real estate contract is a complex document involving many potential legal pitfalls. With our lengthy experience with Mississippi real estate law, we are highly skilled at drafting real estate contracts as well as reviewing outside contracts and negotiating different terms.
- Title defect clearing: When the title to a property has defects, trust us to effectively work out the problem. We have a strong background in successfully completing curative title work.
- Real estate litigation: If you are involved in a property line dispute, an easement dispute or some other real estate disagreement, we can be your advocate in litigation, including confirmation lawsuits.
Attorney Perry W. Phillips is a former officer in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp. Our law firm provides real estate-related legal services to military members serving at Camp Shelby, Mississippi.
When you are looking for knowledgeable real estate lawyers assisted by expert support staff, don’t hesitate to contact Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, to schedule a free initial consultation. Contact us online or call us at: 601-620-4715.