Your Full-Service Real Estate Law Firm
At the Law Offices of Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, our experienced Mississippi real estate lawyers represent real estate buyers, sellers, developers, lenders and investors in real estate transactions and disputes. Having provided real estate law services since 1992, the Law Offices of Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, has broad and deep knowledge of local real estate laws, zoning and development issues, and the local real estate market.
Broad Experience In Complex Real Estate Transactions
We are well-situated to represent our clients’ interests in residential and commercial real estate matters and issues, such as the following:
- Commercial real estate: We have a long history of successfully completing real estate transactions involving shopping malls, convenience stores, gas stations, restaurants, apartment complexes and other commercial properties. We represent banks, buyers, sellers and developers. We also manage commercial refinance transactions.
- Real estate contracts: A real estate contract is a complex document involving many potential legal pitfalls. With our lengthy experience with Mississippi real estate law, we are highly skilled at drafting real estate contracts.
- Residential real estate: As the population of Hattiesburg and surrounding areas continue to grow, the development, sales and purchases of residential real estate remains a strong growth engine. We are proud of the work we have done guiding thousands of residential real estate transactions, including refinancing transactions, real estate closings and guiding real estate through the Mississippi probate process.
- Title insurance: We are not only a law firm; we also serve as a direct agent for several major title insurance companies. We offer both legal and practical real estate law experience, as well as the services of our excellent support staff.
- Title defect clearing: When the title to a property has defects, trust us to effectively work out the problem. We have a strong background in successfully completing curative title work.
- Mortgage foreclosures: We represent local and national banks and lenders in mortgage foreclosures. We would be happy to discuss with you the benefits of retaining local mortgage foreclosure attorneys with extensive knowledge of Mississippi state law.
Attorney Perry W. Phillips is a former officer in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp. Our law firm provides real estate-related legal services to military members serving at Camp Shelby in Mississippi.
Call Today To Discuss Your Options
When you are looking for knowledgeable real estate lawyers assisted by experienced support staff, don’t hesitate to contact the Law Offices of Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, to schedule a free initial consultation. Contact us online or call us at 601-620-4715.