Mississippi Commercial Real Estate Lawyers
Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Estate Planning Attorneys
At Perry W. Phillips, PLLC, Attorneys at Law, we represent businesses and individuals in a variety of legal transactions, with a focus on real estate. Whether you are a local resident, an out-of-state investor or anyone else with business to transact in the Hattiesburg area, don’t hesitate to contact us to schedule a free initial consultation about any of the following legal issues:
Attorney Perry W. Phillips is a former officer in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp. Our law firm provides reliable legal services to military members serving at Camp Shelby, Mississippi.
- Real estate law : The bulk of our practice revolves around commercial real estate and residential real estate legal work. We own a title company and are a direct agent for several major title insurance companies; we guide our clients through all aspects of Mississippi real estate closings. We also handle mortgage foreclosures, commercial and residential evictions, real estate contracts, title defect clearing and real estate litigation.
- Real estate and probate : As a law firm with extensive knowledge of Mississippi real estate laws, we are often called upon to represent beneficiaries of an estate when real estate is involved. We guide real estate through probate, file heirship affidavits, and offer advice and representation in situations where no will exists. We also represent individuals from elsewhere in the country who inherit property in Mississippi.
- Business organizations : If you are investing in a Mississippi business opportunity, we can help you choose and adopt an appropriate business form to protect yourself from liability. We can also write and review your important business agreements.
- Collections : We represent banks, businesses and other lenders in efforts to collect on unsecured debts. We respond to loan defaults and past due billing notices by issuing letters, bringing lawsuits and filing for garnishment when necessary.
- Wills and estates : As you consider your last wishes, we can help you put those wishes in writing by drafting a will and other estate planning documents. We can also help you establish conservatorship over an ailing loved one or complete probate and estate administration tasks.
- Divorce and family law : If you and your spouse have agreed to divorce, we can help you finalize an uncontested divorce agreement. We also provide a range of family law services in areas like adoption, name changes, child guardianship and juvenile law.
When you need an experienced lawyer to guide you through a Mississippi legal transaction, you can rely on us. Our attorneys have legal and practical experience in the local community. Contact us today. Please call us at 601-620-4715 or contact us online.